Friday, June 25, 2010

Im ready


When I first got engaged, which in one way feels like a million years ago and in another way...yesterday...my countdown marker started at over 200 more days till my wedding.

Today it reached 29 more days...which is one day shy of four weeks, which means, next month, which means.....SOON.

Im not super stressed, I do not have a huge list of to do things, and the list i do have does not stress me out. But the fact,...the sheer fact that I am not stressed out gives me butterflies in my tummy. I actually "act" stressed when people say "ohhh its coming up so fast..how do you feel" I always respond with a sigh and "stressed?!"

My wedding to me is big and I do have things to do, but I honestly feel like things are winding down instead of speeding up with last minute details. My stagette is over, I have all 94 RSVP's in (all yes!), everything is booked, everything is signed, sealed and delivered. Im ready.

Im ready to take fun pictures, to get dressed with my mom, to see my future husband dressed up for the first time, to walk down the aisle, to become Mrs. Panda. Im so ready to dance with my father, to share my slideshow with my guests, to so see my grandma all dressed up, and to dance with my husband. Im more then ready to rip up the dance floor with friends and family, to show off all my hard work and take photos in my fauxto-booth with pom poms as my ears.

Im ready to spread some love as a wife.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about the blogging world of bridal bloggers

About Me

My photo
Bailey's Brides is a small wedding and event planning service based in Prince George. I was a full time wedding and event planner in Vancouver, BC but have recently relocated. I am here to help you execute your dream wedding day and more importantly give you peace of mind. The wedding day goes by way to quickly and I want you to enjoy every moment of it. My services allow you to take in your day to the fullest and allow your friends and family to enjoy it with you. Please contact me for an in depth description of my services. I would love to talk to you and come up with a custom made package.baileysbrides@gmail.com. In the meantime please enjoy my blog as I explore new ideas for weddings and post about gorgeous weddings I have been a part of .